Is your site hosted on WordPress.com?
Bitty isn't yet available as a built-in widget on WordPress.com, but you can still copy/paste the HTML
into your site (be sure to use the "IFRAME-based" code)
You can also help us get Bitty added to the built-in widgets on WordPress.com -- simply go to Automattic's contact page
and suggest that they add Bitty to WordPress.com (they asked us to encourage your feedback
For all other WordPress sites...
If you have the WordPress Widgets plugin, just follow the steps below (if not, see here
2. Move it into /wp-content/plugins/widgets/
3. Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
4. Click the Plugins tab.
5. Click the [Activate] link for Bitty Browser (it's over on the right-hand side of the Plugin Management page).
6. Click the Presentation tab, and then the Sidebar Widgets tab.
7. Drag [Bitty Browser] from Available Widgets into your Sidebar (try it up near the top).
8. You can tweak your Bitty Browser settings via the "Configure" panel.